Friday, April 30, 2010

Messica Jessica's Last night in Gyeongju

So last night was truly bitter sweet. It was definitely one of the most fun night's I've had here, but it was Jessica's last night.

We started out at Grazie's where there was a Beerfest. Kayley and I (Team Russia) quit after the third event. We made it through a beer bong (my first, and probably only, ever), a pitcher chug (Kayley did great! unfortunately the others were better...), and flip cup. After loosing at those three events, Team Russia resigned from the competition so we could actually enjoy the rest of the night. Team America won it all (Good Job Matt and Nick!), Team Canada 2nd, Team Duckling 3rd, Team Russia 4th, Team Korea 5th. After quitting, I ended up meeting some really cool new Korean friends. One of them tried to take me home with him, but the other guys were nice and not creepy haha. Hopefully we will all hang out again, improve my Korean and they can improve their English. After some pictures and crying sessions with Jessica we moved onto BOSS nightclub. Why do people hate this place? Haha, I thought it was awesome. You go in and pay for a table, which ended up being about 10,000won a person. Then you can go dance! I liked the music they played, the free beer we got with a table, and dancing with some of the greatest people I know! Every once in a while though, the DJ plays a few slow songs while "booking" is taking place. Basically it's what you probably think, guys can bid on girls in the club. I don't know the details about this, it's just the time when we go back to our table for a rest, and possibly a drink. We were there until about 5, at least that's when I left. It was so much fun to just be able to let go, to just dance!!

I'm heartbroken to loose such a wonderful person, but we will see each other again! We will keep in touch and I will definitely go visit her in Canada! She has been such a good friend. All my girls here have-Rachel, Nina, Kayley, and Jess. You girls are amazing, you are what has made my life in Korea so great. Of course, True and Matt are also wonderful. ^_^ I love you guys and hope that wherever we go in life, we will always remember the great times, the hard times, and why we love each other. A very wise soul once told me "The most important person in your life, is the person you are with right now". It's true. The people you choose to be in your life, to have an effect on your life, are the people who matter. You 6 are the people I want to be in my life, not only now, but I hope for the rest of my life. You are all passionate, caring, fun people-never forget that. No matter what happens, We will have each other! Again, I love you guys. Sorry for the sappy post. =P Now let's go have some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment