Sunday, October 25, 2009

Here goes nothing...

So I'm a 22 year old female living alone in South Korea...and what am I sitting here thinking about? When I die, what will go through my mind? So, I start thinking of making a bucketlist. As if picking up and leaving home to move to South Korea wasn't exciting enough. The first item that comes to mind for said bucketlist...make a blog. I'm not quite sure what the attraction is, but it's something I've been wanting to do. So here it goes, I hope it's not a bust...
Other ideas that come to mind for my bucketlist:
-Go on vacation to a nudist beach.
-Go cliff jumping.
-Honeymoon in Greece.
Of course other, less exciting things came to mind as well. The one I'm most preoccupied by is finding a guy to do these things with. I may only be 22, but I want to spend my life traveling. I want to find a guy who wants the same and will travel with me (or me with him, however you want to look at it). I definitely don't want to still be alone in 5 years.
I also want to go to graduate school for Buddhist Studies. I'm not sure when I want to do this, maybe next year, maybe not. My future is wide open, I could end up anywhere, doing anything. Maybe I should make firmer life plans, but at this point in my life I find myself thinking that those plans will probably end up changing anyway.
I'm sure as time goes by I will do, or want to do, many more things. However for now that is what I have come up with. I'm open to suggestions. For now, I'm content.
Time to sleep so I can wake up and teach the Korean kids I have fallen in love with. I do love my job. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment